The term ‘Inflata Land’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28A Princes Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1EQ. Our company registration number is 08430664, and is registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information & use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Inflata Kids prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Parties & event bookings
See the separate Party/Events Terms & Conditions for full details.
Amendments/cancellations made by us
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and cancel confirmed bookings due to circumstances beyond our control . We reserve the right to do this. Whenever this occurs, reasonable attempts to contact you will be made by Inflata Land as soon as possible and in advance of your booking. You will then be given the option to either transfer your booking to another mutually agreeable time/date or receive a full and prompt refund of all monies paid to us.
This content is subject to Crown Copyright.